Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fashion Ekk!

Ekkkkkk here comes Spring Fashion Week!! One of my favorite times of the year…and I CAN NOT wait to see all the new trends, read the new buzz and screen shot all of the outfits I want to try and dup. To top it all off this year, JCrew’s former head women’s wear designer is debuting her new line; the anticipation is going to kill me. (I’ve found the best info about this year’s goodies, like always, on Harper’s Bazaar website and photos have already started showing up on Pinterest). This year, like last, I have to frown a bit because I can’t shop for “regular” clothes yet being that I’ll still be in the maternity department BUT I can still drool over the goods. We all also know that the new trends won’t reach our stores for at least a year, if we are lucky. H&M will come close..but I’ve found one to beat it. ASOS, a UK department like store, always carries the latest and greatest when it comes to current trends…and I’m not talking about North Carolina clothing/accessory trends. It’s so funny to me that trends are so regionally specific. “What’s in” in Asheville is not the case in Charlotte nor “what’s in” now in stores is “in” in the fashion current cities across the ocean. That being said…I’m gearing up to celebrate one of my favorite weeks of the year! Toasting to new looks and new do’s….and patiently awaiting the time when I can shop in the women’s department again. In the meantime I will start a collection in my basket at ASOS.

Here are some sneak peakers…I love the street fashion shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment