Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy and Healthy


So my last post was somewhat misleading.  Even for myself.  As we were thinking our little man was getting better, I was thanking the world for the wonderful things in our life.  That next morning Crew was still running a fever and I just knew something else was going on.  We had been told for a week...two ER visits and a doctor visit that he just had a nasty virus...viral...and we just had to let it take its course.  I took Crew back to his pediatrician that day and by 12 noon he was admitted to the hospital.  Long story short, 2 blown veins, 24/7 oxygen, IV antibiotics and 4 days later he was finally showing some improvement.  That "viral" virus was actually bacterial pneumonia...sick, sick baby.
The hospital ham:)  last day and starting to feel better.


Now that we are back home, sleeping in our own beds; my life has finally calmed down.  Being thankful brings new meanings everyday...and with every new experience.  My "thankful" days of November continue:










-Hugging Jonesy



5.  The returning smile of Crew
6.  My ice maker
7.  Patience (that I have been taught by becoming a mother)
8.  Jonesy, the new puppy
9.  Burger King's frozen coke
10.  Wonderful neighbors


                                                                                                                                     he's back:)



No comments:

Post a Comment