Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PINK!

Bring on the PINK…bows, glitter, dresses, ballet flats…we are having a GIRL!!!  Hearing those words…it’s a girl…were some of the most exciting I’ve ever heard.  My heart just melted; and melted even more at the expression on Jarret’s face when I told him.  My mind is just racing with all the different things I will share with a girl and all the new experiences.  It’s also bittersweet that I will share my heart…that’s Crew right now…again. I am ready, this is what I wanted.  I just can’t believe my prayers and wishes came true…I get to raise both a boy and a girl.  


1st onezie, given to Jarret to reveal the exciting news! (Jarret couldn't make my appointment)


My love for shopping will just grow (pray for Jarret), my little girl will have the biggest bow collection on the block (I’m not going to continue with this:)…but most importantly I will get to experience what my mom and I have…a mother daughter relationship that keeps me breathing every day.  She’s my rock, my advisor, my best friend, the one I turn to when I am happy or sad or afraid, the one I would NEVER not ask an opinion of with any big purchase, that’s including clothing:). I will too be able to experience some of the most precious moments a mother shares with her daughter….walking her down the aisle, being in the delivery room when she gives birth to her first child...I will stop so I may quit crying.  I feel blessed among all belief to have my sweet Crew, Jarret and a healthy baby girl on the way!   

Many things have happened in the past few days, both good and bad, and I am just thankful to be here on this earth enjoying experiencing everything life throws.   Carrying on the tradition of “thankful” November my days are as follows: Day 16-  a healthy Crew and healthy baby on the way

Day 17-  the ability to spend Thanksgiving with my family…and a long weekend with my momma.
Day 18-  my friends…who love me for Callie and who are happy when I’m happy (those are REAL friends)
Day 19-  the “never gets old” Home Alone soundtrack that I’ve been listening to already
Day 20-  the extra money I save each month, and am able to save, so a wonderful lady can help me keep my house EXTREMLY clean
Day 21-  my job and my husband’s job

2 comments:

  1. yayyyy!!!!!!!!! omg i just saw this :) this is so exciting! another little callie in the works! missed getting to see ya'll for thanksgiving but we will get together soon. love and miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I always find out these things about you guys this way?! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete