Sunday, November 4, 2012

We've been sick :(

Today is the eighth day of sick baby...really sick baby.  And I feel as if I've been out of touch with the world.  With myself being sick too...let's say this hasn't been the best week of my life.  This pregnancy is kicking my butt.  Morning all day sickness is still in full swing (with Crew it only lasted till around week 10-11) and I could literally sleep 24/7.  Crew has had a virus...not bacterial...so "waiting for it to take its course" has been hard.  This is the sickest he has ever been and also the first time I or Jarret have been able to hold the wiggle worm longer than a few seconds (that I am not complaining about!)  We missed so many special events during the sickness...The Western vs. App Game (the most anticipated WCU football game of the season), Halloween (my first with a little one to dress up), and the many funny faces of Crew.  But hearing the return of giggles and slapping hands and feet on the floor tonight made me forget the missed adventures.  As I have been sick and taking care of a sick one, I've also neglected "my time".  Keeping up with the laundry was a HUGE task, trying to keep everything washed in hopes of killing the germs was exhausting...I contemplated telling Jarret to turn his underwear inside out so I would not have to see one more piece of dirties...hah. "My time" is usually spent googling..hah, crafting, cleaning, snooping on Facebook and pinning on Pinterest.  So yesterday I logged on to Facebook for the first time in days, I had to play catch up on my favorite people.  I also noticed the "November, I am thankful for...." SOOO mad I didn't think of this...sooo mad that I am several days late.  I have decided, especially after this week, to jump on the band wagon, and share the MANY things I am thankful for.

1.  Crew
2.  Ugg Boots
3.  The feeling I get when Jarret calls my name
4.  My cell phone so I may talk to my Momma whenever and however long I choose too!

No comments:

Post a Comment