Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful for my better half


I am dedicating days 11-15 of "thankful" November to my husband. I am always thankful of Jarret and that God brought him to me, but as I hear bad relationship stories from friends, coworkers or hear about pathetic fathers on the news, my appreciation for him grows. Instead of writing a long narrative on why I love Jarret, I figured I’d make a list to go along with the days!

Day 11- I am thankful that my husband of 3+ years still calls, texts and emails me every day.

Day 12- I am thankful that he continues to make me happy and that I get happier each day spent with him as my partner.

Day 13- I am thankful that we both share the same love for animals and that our new puppy shares the bed with us.

Day 14- I am thankful that he notices what I wear, how my hair looks, and comments of my figure (growing figure now that is).

Day 15- I am thankful that I get to spend every day with the most wonderful person and father to our little man. He is honest, motivated, extremely beautiful, and all mine:)

1 comment:

  1. That was very sweet! I am thankful every day that I got to marry you!

    ReplyDelete