Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Giggle.com


Unfortunately I discovered Giggle. A FABULOUS, modern, everything I would want for a baby/growing child, website. I say unfortunately, because it's pricey and there are now TONS of things I think I "have" to have. Why didn't I know about this before?? Why didn't anyone share the goods?? The whole baby store has been a touchy situation with me since I was pregnant with Crew. I refused to register after having a horrible experience at my first baby store outing. I later found BuyBuyBaby which offered more of the styles I wanted. My biggest peeve with all the baby items was that so many, if not all of them, were either pale pink or light blue…gender extreme, or gross bulky plastic contraptions that I fretted having all over my little, organized house.  Although I did stick my foot in my mouth with some when Crew arrived, the pleasantly aesthetics of some things vs. the "stop crying" qualities of others won the battle.
Giggle is much like the other baby everything hot spots like Babies R Us and BuyBuyBaby but it's the latest, most streamline items I've seen. Diaper pals that are painted metal, clothing with little to no verbiage, organic linens, wooden and cloth toys, neutral colors, the list goes on. Note...you can even register there!! 
There is also a special section (blog) entitled Giggle Gab with TONS of “in the know” info for parents. Keeping a healthy home, raising a child in the city (which definitely does not apply to me but was fun to read), baby style, nursing know how’s, etc.. I could go through all the fun finds, or the "must haves" that are now on my wish list but I'll let you discover this for yourself. I actually squealed when I found it! B.E.W.A.R.E. My husband is in trouble, Crew, my bank account...and the new baby too:)

1 comment: