Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's in a name?

For years now, I have prided myself on keeping it (it = life) together. Yet, in almost every situation there is one thing dragging, missing, or muddled. That one thing doesn’t make or break it…just keeps me (annoyed) striving for perfection. It also makes me…me; who I am and who I’ve become. My friends and family know me as the girl who never stops, is always into some new project, and is always on the go. From the outside it looks as if everything is in line perfectly; everything has its place. I’m here to tell the truth…its not! And that’s just life. I am blessed in so MANY ways; I think its ok to let the small things slide. I have been this way for as long as I remember, so there wasn’t a better name or title to give my blog. It describes my life, my thoughts and daily happenings. Here are just a few examples…

1. My house is impeccably clean. You could eat off floor. But if you look out the back door you will notice my yard hasn't been mowed in weeks.

2. Every work day, I'm dressed to impress, hair poofed in perfection, multiple bags stocked with every item Crew would need for the day, my breakfast and lunch in tow...and yet every day, I'm 5 minutes late and there is some type of baby fluid on me...spit up/snot, etc.

3. On my days off, I typically eat lunch at McDonald's where my FAVORITE FOOD in the entire world is made, double cheeseburgers. I sit and eat, drinking a coke and using an unlimited amount of ketchup packets. I’m eating some of the worst food you can put in your body. I do this while feeding Crew organic baby food, organic juice and organic puffs. (at least I'm trying to do right with him:))

4. At work I'm known for my multitasking skills and "never forget anything" mind. In my personal life, I continually to forget family and friends birthdays.

5. I love to write. Its one of my favorite pastimes as well as part of my profession. I spend hours of expressing myself through words; putting my whole self in….and almost every time, there is one typo.

6. My knowledge of football and player trivia would make anyone proud. Although, I had no clue Giant Fans called them G Men.

I’m an owning this…..I am a fresh mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment