Sunday, October 7, 2012

News of #2

With much excitement, I share with the world....I get to be a mommy of two!!! Jarret, my husband, and I are both just tickled pink...or blue...we don't know yet!  Soon after the birth of my first, Crew, I knew what I was put on this earth to do.  I realized the joy of babies, the precious sight of baby feet, hands (well baby everything), all the blessings that come with having one of your own.  Never being around children, never baby sitting, I was completely blindsided with caring for a baby but I learned quick...and then quickly learned what the baby "buzz", baby "hype" was all about.  It's the COOLEST thing I have EVER experienced.



Which is why....I was ready to have number two!  I'm sure it will be hard with them being so close together...I'm sure there will be days I will want to pull my hair out...but this will all be worth it.  With each smile, touch, milestone, I am constantly reminded that the best job in world is being a mommy!

We decided to let Crew help spread the news too!!  Baby #2 is due in April 2013.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment