Friday, October 19, 2012

New season and new wish list!

With every changing season, I find myself wanting new everything...clothes and accessories I mean!!  Since it's friday, i'm off work, and finding it hard not to online shop, I decided to share some of my favorite fall/winter must haves!!

I'm calling this one...the new feminine puffer!  Got. to. have. (Jcrew)

Love this...just got it in the mail!!  Perfect light weight, festive sweater.  (stellamae.com)

If my budget allows...I will have these Frye (Dorado) boots!



One of my favorite fall scarfs.  Found on Pinterest..*found some similar on Esty too!!


Leather skinnies!!!  Oh my...have to have these too.  (Pinterest)
The latest Marcie bag by Chloe in coral.  Asking Santa for this and if my husband reads this, he will roll his eyes:)


You can always use a new pea coat right??  (Jcrew)


sweet, snowy gloves.  (anthropologie)


Of course I have must have for Crew too!!  Hopefully these will be his first walking shoes:)








No comments:

Post a Comment